1 Day Foundation Level 2 Award in Handcuffing Course
This handcuffing course is becoming more popular for Door Supervisors as a reliable way of restraining individuals. However proper training is essential to ensure that a full understand and account is taken in the legal and medical implications of their use.
This one day course will teach you how to administer handcuffs safely and effectively. Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Award in Handcuffing.
Handcuffing Course Topics
- The law relating to the use of reasonable force
- The use of physical intervention techniques
- Escorting, holding and guiding skills
- Possible medical implications regarding the use of handcuffs
- Potential legal implications regarding handcuff techniques
- Deployment of handcuffs
- Application of handcuffs.
Copyright © 2020 - Redstone Protection Group - All Rights Reserved
Design & Developed By Pixels Logo